Friday, October 23, 2009

Back from vacation

I'm back from a few days of much needed rest and relaxation. We hiked, played games, ate, did a few mind-boggling and eye-crossing puzzles, played some shuffleboard (no, you don't have to be retired to do this!) and of course I stitched. I didn't get as much finished as I would have liked (I never do). I seem to have delusions that I'm going to finish so much, forgetting all the other great things I like to do on vacation.

There are quite a few color combinations in this one. Lots of blending and half-stitches with different thread counts. I filled in a bit more of the Indian's feather cloak and the rock formations:
But there is still much more to come. For instance, the top half has a design made of half-stitches, as if it were made from the clouds in the night sky.
If only I had one more day...

No comments:

Post a Comment