Thursday, February 11, 2010

Etsy shop update - new listings!

Boy, I can get so much stitching done when I don't have to go to my day job!  While I've been snowbound this week by 30 inches of the white stuff, I have finished and listed the following 3 projects and posted them in my shop.

8" x 10" framed Old Irish Blessing
This popular blessing was inspired by a gift I received from an old friend as a housewarming present.  It has become one of my favorite sayings as the words bring comfort to my heart.


Bookmark  - "Is it getting good?"
This is another one of my vinyl weave bookmarks, featuring a cute brown puppy.  He is anxiously awaiting the exciting climax of the story you are reading.


Magnet - "Call your mother, she worries."
Good advice for all those busy, young people out there.  Just give them a gentle reminder to call home now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment