Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fun Finds - Think Spring!

I don’t know about you but I think I’ve had enough snow to last me quite a while! So this week I am “Thinking Spring!” with my Etsy finds.

For Valentines Day, there was a chalkboard placemat. For Spring, we have chalkboard pots by Chalk Notes. These 5” pots hold your pretty spring buds and have a little space where you can write a quick note! They come in five different colors: pink, purple, yellow, green, and cream.

Now that it’s getting warmer (or supposed to be!), we need to think about getting outside to play. And who doesn’t like bubbles? As a musician, I just love this Treble Clef Bubble Wand by Purple Bus Studios. It is almost 8” long and made of copper wire and colored glass beads of your choice. My kitties would love to chase the bubbles this creates!

And after having all that fun outdoors, you’ll probably have some pictures to display. So put them in one of these “Cool Spools” by Iris Blue Artworks. Made from vintage sewing spools, the curled wire is just flexible enough to hold your pictures, notes, or whatever else you can think of. These come in lots of fun colors and designs, so of course I choose the kitty design. :-)

All pictures were used with permission from Etsy sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment