Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time to Get Organized!

So now that we are well into 2010, I decided it’s time to get this blog organized. It started off as a way to showcase some of the neat things I see on Etsy but then morphed into something more personal. Now that I’ve reconsidered things, I think I’m going to try a more methodical approach: an actual craft blog. What a concept!

My hope is to post more regularly about topics that interest cross-stitchers (in particular) and other crafty-types. There will be some “how to’s,” some product reviews, some Etsy items that strike my fancy, and the occasional update on what project I’m working on. Here’s the general outline:

• Tuesday Tips: stitching tips and “how to’s"
• Thursday Threads: reviews and tips on stitching supplies, fabrics, and threads
• Friday Fun Finds: Etsy items, products, and other stuff I find on the web I want to share with you

I know you can go to many different blogs and websites and find similar topics, but maybe my experiences will give you another view on cross-stitching and needlecrafts. Please feel free to comment anytime or share your own tips relevant to the topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment